Cookies are small text files that let you navigate between web pages efficiently, remember your preferences and generally improve your browsing experience.
Cookies can also help ensure that the information you see online is more relevant to you.
Cookies can normally be disabled or deleted from the cookie folder of your browser.
Please check your browser settings to view and, if required, disable or delete cookies.
Please note that by disabling cookies you may be unable to:
- Use the certain abbreviated customer paths
- use the site or app in your preferred language
Disabling cookies could also generally affect the website’s functionality.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies that we use generally fall into one of four usage categories:
- Strictly Necessary: Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for can’t be provided.
- Performance: Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use a website, including which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages from certain pages.
- Functionality: Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user-name, language or the region you’re in) and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you.
- Targeting: Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to tailor marketing to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.